Thursday, July 24, 2008

Another Update

After an ear/nose/throat doctor examined Sullivan at the hospital on Tuesday, he said that the cause of a lot of the pain was due to a rare infection on the cartilage in Sulli's nose and he would need to do surgery to remove the infected cartilage. They did the surgery yesterday morning and the surgeons said that it went well. Sulli is still on a lot of pain medications so it is hard to know how much he's improving after the surgery, but we're hopeful that he and Mama could possibly get to come home tomorrow.
Thank you so much for your prayers! We are encouraged and blessed to know that so many people are praying for Sullivan. In the picture above, I am showing him a "Get Well" card that our grandmother, Pat-Pat, sent to him after his surgery yesterday.

1 comment:

Meredith Ivy said...

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear he is doing better, we will continue to hold your family up in prayer. love the Jones family


Anonymous said...

We were so happy to hear that the surgery went well. We will continue to pray for his recovery, and for strength for all of you.
The Pruietts


Elizabeth said...

Oh I am sorry, I just checked your blog, I didn't realize Sullivan was so ill! Poor guy! I am glad the surgery went well. I hope he will be coming home soon!


Marie M said...

I am glad to hear that the doctors figured out what was wrong. I hope he is doing better now! Thanks for the update! I will still keep him in my prayers!