Monday, August 8, 2011

The Sisters are Reunited

We counted down the months, then days, then hours until our sweet Meredith returned from England. What joy to see Meredith, with her adorable expectant tummy, as we ran to greet her in the airport.

As only the Lord could do, the details all fell into place for Meredith to return to the states a couple of weeks before Stephen so she could accompany us to a family wedding in California.

Sheridan couldn't be any happier to have her sweet roommate sleeping snuggly next to her.

We are so excited to have a chance to visit and to share in this exciting time in Meredith and Stephen's lives as they return to the states and prepare for their first baby's arrival. Little Margaret Alice seems happy too as she visibly bounces around in her mama's tummy. What wonderful days these are!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I had to come out of lurker mode to say "Congratulations".
I have two grandsons (no granddaughters---yet)and have to say that being a grandmother is purely wonderful!
Meredith looks lovely--I'm so glad that she was able to come and go to the wedding with you all.
The picture of Sheridan and Meredith is priceless. :-)

Sarah Logan said...

OH!!!! I am SOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSO excited!!!!
I have been waiting for this!!
I feel a special connection with Meredith just through her blog and have really missed her since she quit. I am glad that the sisters are united again - I know how it is to share the bed and bedroom with sisters - I am the oldest of 10 (5 boys and 5 girls) and felt the sadness along with Mere and Sheridan as Mere left!

She is adorable with her cute little tummy!!! It fits her perfectly!!!

Congratulations to the new parents to be and the grandparents and aunts and uncles - all to be!!!

love u Mere!!!!

Sarah